Bethesda is doing the whole paid mods / micro transaction thing ... again
09-03-2017, 11:40 AM
Bethesda is doing the whole paid mods / micro transaction thing ... again
And unfortunately it is here to stay. I'm not on board and I think this is a mistake. I'm at work but I'll post a more in depth statement. Needless to say the whole micro transaction thing is an anti-consumer business plan and not only will I not participate but I will not support this company by buying their products. If I do decide to I'll buy used so they get zero revenue from me. I refuse to allow this to impact me. It is such a shame that it has come to this. Free modding is being attacked and I don't for see good things coming of this in the future, especially for consoles. I almost thing this was planned the moment they announced consoles having mods.

If you agree with me then go spread the negative word around the internets and let Bethesda know this is not a good business practice.

[Image: jce3000gt_md.png]

[Image: jce3000gt.jpg]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
09-09-2017, 09:33 AM
RE: Bethesda is doing the whole paid mods / micro transaction thing ... again
Let's see how everything works out for them, Rockstar got a pretty big shitstorm when they touched mods and stuff. I didn't dive into what the ruckus was all about since it's not a game that I play, but maybe it'll be the same with Bethesda.
Find all posts by this user
09-09-2017, 11:32 AM
RE: Bethesda is doing the whole paid mods / micro transaction thing ... again
(09-09-2017 09:33 AM)Lotex Wrote:  Let's see how everything works out for them, Rockstar got a pretty big shitstorm when they touched mods and stuff. I didn't dive into what the ruckus was all about since it's not a game that I play, but maybe it'll be the same with Bethesda.

I hope you're right, but, I doubt it since money rules all. Even the good companies can be susceptible to greed.

[Image: jce3000gt_md.png]

[Image: jce3000gt.jpg]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Final Fantasy 2us maximum limit cap removal -- assembly mods JCE3000GT 0 834 05-11-2012 06:11 PM
Last Post: JCE3000GT